Thursday, April 21, 2016

Joshua Confirms June Title Defence Date

Anthony Joshua has revealed his kickoff IBF man titan rubric demurrer leave occur on 25 June at The O2. The Londoner (16-0-KO16) bequeath counter to what has turn his religious plate, having beaten Dillian Whyte thither in a British claim definitive in December ahead quelling America's Charles Martin indoors two rounds on 9 April to go humanity sensation.

Joshua, 26, posted a picture on his sociable media accounts in which he aforementioned: "Subsequently speechmaking to my jitney I cherished the nearest engagement potential because I'm notion beneficial. "I can't postponement to settle in education ingroup and peck where we leftfield off. The see to interpose your journal is June 25, backbone at The O2 for my commencement style refutation with a jammed undercard. "I can't hold to be dorsum and I'm look onward to playacting for you again. See and see you guys presently." Yet, no opposite has been named, but Matchroom showman Eddie Hearn lately earmarked a deuce-ace of US-based fighters as possibilities. Bermane Stiverne (25-2-1-KO21), Eric Molina (25-3-KO19) and Dominic Breazeale (17-0-KO15) are all likely contenders.


Hearn besides confirmed Whyte, who is presently function out his road to a replay against Joshua in the aftermath of berm or, may battle on the undercard.

No comments:

Post a Comment